January 09, 2014

My Personal Mission Statement

Today is the day! We are finally going to hear my personal mission statement that will help shape the year of 2014.

The inspiration post for this blog said to write down answers to my questions (which I did in previous blog posts).

Once I had written down the answers, I was supposed to look at see what resonated with me, essentially circle the words that stood out.  The words I noticed were family, laughing, and happy.

Then I was to write down versions of my mission statement.  She even gave instructions on how the mission statement should be set up:  what you’re doing (method), who you’re doing it for, and what you’re trying to accomplish (measure).
  • My personal mission statement is to have a happy life, laughing with my family.
  • My personal mission statement is to laugh my way to a happy life.
  • My personal mission statement is to live a happy life with my family.

After looking at other mission statements for inspiration I finally narrowed it down to what I wanted.  And here she is!


My personal mission statement is to have a happy life by laughing every day, sharing the fun times {on my blog} and enjoying time with my family.


If you are interested in creating your own mission statement, answer the same questions and follow this process.  There is also a really cool mission statement generator here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!