When you say the words - football in April - you have just said three of Alex's favorite words. He is all about football and having to wait from February to August without watching a single down of live football is just the worst.
So of course that meant that we would be attending the Red and White football game last Saturday. I mean - who wouldn't want to go out and watch a football game when it is raining and cold? {I better get a good wife award because that was very nice of me!}
The weather actually cooperated and only rained on us before and after the game. So the game wasn't terrible.
And of course - Alex was more than happy to be watching football.
Alex really had the best time on Saturday. He had so much fun that he needs to relive the moment, so he keeps watching highlights over and over again. {Did I mention that he really loves football?}
Go Utes!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!