First of all - our prayers are going out to Boston. Such a terrible tragedy.
________________________________________________________________
How are we going to branch out? In the fashion department.
Now if you know myself and my mom {or spend a lot of time with each of us}, you pretty much know our wardrobes. We like t-shirts and jeans {or capris} and in the winter we just dress up our t-shirts with cardigans. Like mother like daughter. {what can I say, we like to be comfortable!}
But we are turning over a new leaf and made plans to have a standing shopping date {every month} so that we know what is out there and we are aware of the trends.
We didn't make it out on our shopping trip yet, my mom has been so sick over the past two weeks. But I have been keeping my eye out for ways to switch up my wardrobe.
So far I have purchased:

- A black and white striped pencil skirt from Old Navy {which Alex likes, he told me it was cute!}
- A few new swimsuit tops and bottoms {which is a necessity for our trip to Hilton Head in
- A coral chambray shirt {which I have worn twice since I bought it, I kind of love love it}
- A mint bracelet {from Fluff and Hollow c/o Brickyard Buffalo} - the picture has teal and nude, but I got mint - couldn't find a better pic sorry!
- A pink necklace that I have been wanting from J Crew for every {but found for $20 at Caroline G Shop, and have found many more necklaces that I am drooling over} - sadly I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to get it, we will see if I can handle the suspense!

I can't wait to add more! I am starting to like shopping now.
Husband better watch out, soon it will be me that is spending all our disposable income on clothes, not him!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!