- Utah Football is playing their spring game is tomorrow - and Alex seriously could not be more excited. I mean - football in the spring? It is like he has died and gone to heaven. We are going to be going - who else will be there? {and here is a flashback photo from last football season}
- I am not a good cook - baking I can do, I make treats every Sunday {except fast Sunday} for our class and they always turn out wonderfully. But cooking savory foods just is not my thing. Case in point - I attempted to make orange chicken for dinner on Monday, let's take a look at how it turned out:
- Alexander is going to be a 2013 college grad! - with a little schedule tweaking and a lot of help from myself and his counselor, we figured out that he is going to be able to graduate in December!!! I am so so proud of him. {And I am also way excited that he will be able to work full time and I won't have to be the main breadwinner!}
- I took a picture with an aligator the other day - Sea World stopped by my office building so we went down to take a look at the animals that were there. And I happened to run into my uncle who works in the same building, so we took a picture! {When I touched him he was scaley and really cold - gross!}

And now I am off to a fun filled weekend!
P.S. I have a lot of fun pictures to post and projects planned so stay tuned, it is about to get a lot more exciting on my little corner of the internet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!