Our weekend was pretty awesome. Jam packed full of exciting things.
Friday night we went to see Jurrasic Park in 3D. And it was pretty awesome. That movie scared me so much when I was little. And holy cow, when the velocoraptor comes through the wires when the lady turns on the power - that part scared me so bad, I jumped so much!
Also on Friday night I filmed Alex rapping every word to a few different rap songs. I so wish I could share them with you {he would totally kill me}. They are amazing.
Saturday we help Natalie put in her sprinklers. It was a nice fun day of Harris family bonding. {the best part of the day was getting Ava to admit that Austin was her favorite uncle... much to Alex's anger}
After that we went shopping to get Alex some new stuff for our trip in two weeks. Of course we bought everything at Zumiez {a swimsuit and a tank}. He also got a new phone case {because mine was just so cool he had to copy me}.
We rounded out the day by watching the Real Salt Lake game and then going to bed at 9 PM because we were exhausted from our long day.
Sunday we went to church, took an afternoon nap, went to dinner at my parents house and talked about Alex getting his MBA in a few years {which I looked into today, holy cow are MBA's expensive!}
And that is our weekend in a nutshell.




Harris family bonding time was the best on Saturday. Thank you again for all your help!
ReplyDelete