I kind of love these pictures, so I just had to share. {excuse his hair - it was trimmed after the pictures were taken. It is still long but it much better, promise!}
I get some serious migraines.
And boy do they take me down. I am sensitive to light, to sounds, and to smells. I lose vision in my right eye. I get really nauseous. I can't talk, sit up or stand up without an intense pain that makes me just want to collapse.
Basically all I can do to get rid of them is to lay down in an extremely dark room, take some medicine and try to sleep it off.
Do you know who is the best at taking care of me during my migraines? Alex!
I had a really bad migraine on Tuesday night. I was cooking dinner when he came home and told him I had a headache. He shooed me off to the bedroom and finished cooking dinner so I could go lay down.
But that isn't all he did:
- He brought me a bowl {you know, just in case}, water, medicine and offered any help that he could.
- He made sure I was all tucked in and comfortable
- He did his homework in the dark bedroom just so he could be with me and make sure I was OK
- He rubbed my back and my head {but not my feet, we are working on that}
- He woke up at 3 in the morning with me {when the dumb migraine was still going at full force} and got me food so I could have something to eat with my medicine.
Sometimes he drives me crazy - but at least for today, I think I will keep him.




The first thing I said when I read this post was, "Alex's hair looks horrible!" haha. So I am glad to hear it has since been trimmed.
ReplyDeleteBut it's good to hear that A is doing what he should be doing...taking care of you. He likes positive reinforcement...so keep telling him how grateful you are for what he did. It will happen more often :)