April 10, 2013

Nieces and a Nephew

When I married into the Harris family, I was lucky enough to inherit two nieces {now three} and a nephew.  Sadly, my one and only sibling Scotty is single and childless {who is pretty great, anyone wanna marry him?}.  So we don't have any kids on our side of the family. 

And I have seriously LOVED having them in my life.

I also love that they really like Alex.  Mostly because he is the crazy uncle that plays with them.

A few weekends ago we were lucky enough to get to hang out with them all night.  And that night involved a lot of jumping on the tramp and laughing.  And it was perfect.


 photo 010_zpse0f27180.jpg

 photo 014_zpsc6a935c9.jpg

 photo 015_zpsc4495978.jpg

 photo 017_zpsa577d1c2.jpg

 photo 027_zpse482404d.jpg

 photo 030_zps75796288.jpg

 photo 031_zps088c8bad.jpg

 photo 032_zpsbe136403.jpg

 photo 035_zpsfce52cc1.jpg

Now I think the other Harris siblings should give us some more nieces and nephews to play with! Because we love it.

1 comment:

  1. Your only hope is Austin and Sarah. I'll soon be barren.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!