In March I did some Way Back Wednesday and I thought I would start that back up {posts here, here and here}.
This time I am going back to when Alex and I were first dating. {If you want to know how we met, check out our story here}. Our first date was in April, but by early May we were seeing each other a lot, or everyday.
One night he mentioned that his brother couldn't use their tickets to the U2 concert and asked if we wanted to go. Of course I said yes because U2 is awesome and I had been talking with a friend about getting tickets to go with her, but a cute boy asked so how could I say no? {don't worry she was cool with it}.
A few days later, we went and it was amazing. That weird looking thing was their stage and it rotated and expanded and there were lasers. Seriously cool stuff.
The best part about this particular date is that Alex isn't the worlds biggest U2 fan. He likes his music and doesn't really tolerate other kinds {you should hear the groans and complaining when I try to listen to my music}. So this was definitely still in the phase where he was willing to do what I wanted because we were newly dating and he wanted to seem nice.
He will admit that he loved that concert {because it was awesome, and because I was awesome and he loved me . . . well he didn't know it then, but he was going to ;) }
P.S. This picture was taken on my old blackberry. so sorry for the quality.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!