August 04, 2014

August Goals

Have you all missed me?  I have been a little MIA from this here blog lately.  July tends to be crazy {two holidays, Bear Lake weekends,  just life in general}.  But I am here today to share my goals for the month. 

I am going to dwindle my list down yet again and see if I can accomplish at least 5 things.


  1. Be outdoors:  Utah is beautiful in the summer, time to go outside!
  2. Stop being bossy:  Poor Alex gets bossed around, I need to be better about that {sorry LB}
  3. Eat Healthier: Meal planning, less sweets, decrease soda drinking, eat out less . . . the list can go on and on.
  4. Blog More:  I slacked last month, I love writing on this little blog so I should do it more since I enjoy it.  {do what you love!}
  5. Try out a new recipe:  I made a granola recipe I found on Pinterest last weekend, loved it.  Now it has me itching to try out more!

July's Goal Recap:
  1. Work out more frequently: B, Alex and I joined a gym, went a few times.  Still could be better
  2. Haircuts: A++,  We both got hair cuts.   We are a lot less crazy looking. 
  3. Read another book: A,  I finished Dark Places and started Lone Survivor.
  4. Hold my new baby nephew:  A++, I love that little boy. Can't wait to go visit him in September.
  5. Use my phone less: C,  Since I almost ran out of data I did ok, but still could be better.
  6. Spend time outdoors:  A,  Ten days in Bear Lake made for lots of outdoors time.
  7. Update the blog:  F,  I only did 5 posts in July.  I still need to update.
  8. Do something crafty:  F, no craft projects for me. 
  9. Buy some new clothes:  C,  I got some new things but I still need to branch out!
  10. Meal Plan: B,  We went to Bear Lake so it threw a bit of a wrench in normal life.  Will be better!
P.S.  Happy birthday to my brother in law Austin and my cute cousin Nell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!