August 26, 2014

I Never


You all know that game that people play: I never. Just in case you don't one person stands in the middle of a circle and makes a statement "I never {insert confession here}".  you go around a circle and each person that has done that gets up and finds a seat.  The last one up is then the person confessing.

Today I wanted to take that game and make it into a blog post!

9 Things I have never done in my life.

Source


  1. I have never been white water rafting - and won't ever do it because I am terrified of moving water.
  2. I have never been arrested.  And I hope to keep that streak going! {After all, in high school I was affiliated with the Sandy City Police department for youth court, so being a law follower is in my blood}.
  3. I have never consumed alcohol or done drugs - because I like to make good choices, and D.A.R.E really scared me for life.  Plus I like being clear headed. 
  4. I have never donated blood - I know, I know,  that's not a good thing.  But it freaks me out.  And at one point I had traveled out of the country so I kind of use that as an excuse. even though that was 5+ years ago.
  5. I have never just taken a handful of M&Ms and eaten them - I have to sort them by color and then eat them.  It's weird but it's how I do.
  6. I have never snuck out of my house - I like sleeping too much.  And I never really had a need to sneak out.  But really, it's mostly because I like sleeping too much.
  7. I have never been to Europe.  I would really like to go.  But man airlines charge a lot of money to fly over the ocean. 
  8. I have never been an adventurous eater.  I am picky.  And don't do fish.  Or meat with bones in it.  Or anything that smells weird.  Or anything slimy. 
  9. I have never lived anywhere but Utah.  I have actually only lived in my parents house and our current apartment.  Pretty diverse living situation I have going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!