August 29, 2014

4 Things: Utah vs Idaho State

Yesterday was the first Utah football game of the season. It is like Christmas at our house. We both could not wait all day and when 3 o'clock rolled around, we booked it out of work, hopped on Trax and made our way up to the stadium. {#bangbangutahgang #GoUtes}

We love Utah Football and can't wait for the rest of the season. A trip to an away game is potentially in the works, we just have to decide which one we want to go to.

Here are 4 Things from the game yesterday.

1. It is so good to be back at Rice Eccles! There is nothing like singing the fight song, hearing the drum line, and just being in the stadium on game day.


2.  We noticed that a lot of people were taking selfies in the stadium.  So we wanted to join.  Football selfies are definitely the cool thing to do now a days.


3.  Red Thunder is one of my favorite parts of the game.  But they really should mike the drums.  And bring back the other cannon.  But this is a cool new tradition that I love!


4.  Football is seriously Alex's most favorite thing.  So I had to take a picture of him in his holy place.



Extras - 

I recently joined Snapchat {you should add me!}. And we have some friends that sit almost directly below us.  So I had to take a creeper snap and send it to them. 


There were some predictions that Utah would win by 412.  We almost got there ;) {PS this is not the final score, but I had to take a picture at this time in the game}.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!