So I have already failed on of my goals for April
- blogging every week day. I have some posts ready but then never got
around to finding and editing photos. Oops, maybe I will accomplish that
goal in May.
Since I have been MIA for almost two weeks I thought I would catch you up on all things Harris!
Most excitingly Austin and Sarah came up for a short weekend visit. And we really like it when they come! And it was extra fun to see little baby J growing nice and big in Sarah's belly. We had a baby shower for Sarah, the boys played golf, the family went bowling and we spent a lot of quality time together. And now they are back in Arizona and we can't wait until we see them again!
Alex is slowly getting closer and closer to graduation day. We have the announcements all addressed and stuffed we just need to get some stamps to forward them on the the important people in his life. We are excited to go see Alex Smith speak at commencement, watch him walk across the stage at graduation and then go away for a weekend to celebrate the guy graduation after 7 years! {with a 2 year break for a LDS mission}.
As you may know, Utah Football is a HUGE deal in our house. And the little announcement last week about ASUU wanting to change the fight song struck a chord with us, and not a good one. We like it just the way it is!
In other football news we went to see Draft Day the other night. It was very entertaining. It might not be for those of you that don't like football, but if you do I suggest seeing it.
And in even more football news Alex is very excited that Utah Football will be having their spring game this weekend. Anyone else going?
A little while back we celebrated cute little Scarlett's birthday. We can't believe she is one but we totally love that little lady!
And finally. I have a new name! All thanks to the person that took my order at Cafe Rio.
P.S. I made some fun updates to the Our Story page - check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!