April 02, 2014

A Sunday Organization Project

Sometimes I get the itch to organize.  And this past Sunday afternoon was no exception.

This particular organization episode involved the cabinet under my kitchen sink.  It has always kind of been a sore spot in our kitchen.  It has pipes and a disposal taking up like 80% of the space.  And it is too small to fit a garbage can so that just sits out in the open for everyone to see {and admittedly sometimes smell}.


It housed some of our cleaning supplies but mostly dish washing paraphernalia. Oh and a big old pot that won't fit anywhere else {have I mentioned that our kitchen cabinets are small?}.

So I started by taking it all out and assessing the clutter and needs.



After realizing the garbage sacks were always all over the bottom of the cabinet, I grabbed a spare bin from our actual cleaning closet to use to corall it all.

Then I put it all back in.  The left side is our dish washing side and the right side houses the garbage sacks and the cleaning supplies that are used solely in the kitchen {like Borax for our stainless steel sink}.


And all that organization took me just 5 minutes.

Have you caught the organization bug recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!