April 01, 2014

April Goals

Happy April Fools Day everybody!  Did you get fooled? Alex and I shook on it that we wouldn't do anything to each other.  So far I have kept my word, let's hope he keeps his!

And now it is time for a big shout out to my buddy Lindsay because it's her birthday!  We have been friends since the beginning and even though she can be crazy, she is pretty great! So happy birthday to my "twin"!


Anywho,  so I decided that I am going to start making monthly lists of things that I would like to accomplish.  That way I have a solid set of goals and have some accountability because I posted it for the world to see. 

So here are the goals for April!

  1. Take out the trash every single day
  2. Eat out less
  3. Read a book
  4. Run at least 2 times a week
  5. Make an Easter Craft
  6. Find my dad a birthday present
  7. Write more for TornBySports
  8. Be better with our budget
  9. Update my home pictures and my list of serial numbers {for insurance purposes}
  10. Organize all our closets
  11. Ride our bikes
  12. Buy one new outfit
  13. Read our scriptures daily
  14. Practice taking pictures
  15. Finish planning a weekend getaway to celebrate Alex's graduation!
  16. Finish working on my blog refresh
  17. Blog every week day in April
  18. Meal plan at least 6 meals per week
  19. Get all the points in my fitness challenge
  20. Do something kind for my husband every day
At the end of the month I will be evaluating myself on my goals and then figuring out the new goals for May.  Let's hope I end up accomplishing them all!

What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!