Its been almost a month since I have done Four Things! My apologies! Today is the day that we will hop right back on that train with the second post of the day!
This week I have been writing about Christmas. From our traditions, to a work party, to a family party to Christmas Card Photos. So we are going to stick with the theme.
1. My Favorite Christmas Present - When I was about 10, my brother and I got a super cool joint present for Christmas, our dog Sobe {like the drink}. While I was terrified at first, I have grown to love that little puppy. What is better than getting a dog for Christmas? Not much!
2. Christmas Memories - One year for Christmas my mom decided that
instead of getting presents from Santa, we would get them from random
celebrities / people we knew. For example, I got presents from Zach
Efron, and a boy I went to a dance with. My mom is a pretty funny lady!
3. Alex's Favorite Christmas Present - I will give you one guess what Alex's favorite present involves . . . football! One year for Christmas, his parents surprised the family with tickets to the University of Utah football bowl game - the Freedom Bowl!
4. Alex's Mission Christmas Experience - One of the Christmas's that Alex was out in the mission field, Alex was living with 4 other missionaries. They all decided to sleep in front of their Christmas trees. And one by one, they slowly made their way back to their own beds because they couldn't handle sleeping on the ground.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!