August 14, 2013

My August Birchbox

I was pleasantly surprised with my box this month.  After being disappointed in July, I didn't have high hopes.  I was even considering canceling my Birchbox.  But I gave it one more chance, and it worked out in my favor!


 
  1. Miss Jessie's Original Super Sudsy Shampoo - I have used this twice since I got my box.  I haven't really noticed a huge difference.  But then again, I don't know much about hair care items.  So it really could be way better than I think it is.
  2. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect -  I have been wanting to try a leave in conditioner for a while but I haven't pulled the trigger.  This one seems decent.  But it says to comb though and that made my hair a little frizzy when I tried to make it curl.  But the other times I tried it, I have not combed it through and my hair seems to be better because of this product!
  3. Jasmine Seven Wipes - These are wipes for stinky feet.  I haven't used them but I am sure one day they will get used!
  4. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick - On all of the "beauty products you need in your life" lists I have read, they always say you need a lipstick that is considered to be your lip color, but better.  The lipstick I got in this months box is just that.  I totally love it.  I have worn it every day since I got it and I will probably have to keep buying more, I love it that much.  
  5. Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm - I started using BB creams a few months ago at the recommendation of a blog I read (BB Creams are primer, moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation in one). I have loved the BB cream that I have been using, but have heard such good things about Dr Jart+ BB cream, so this sample was like hitting the jackpot.  The sample is a little bit too light for my complexion, but I really love the feel of it.  I might consider investing in this $40 bottle {if $40 wasn't a crazy amount for makeup}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!