August 05, 2013

A little craft project

The other night as Alex was watching his new obsession {Breaking Bad}, I got the fun idea to paint this little red box I had sitting around.

With no real design concept in mind, I gave the box a light sanding, then I slapped a few layers of white paint on the sides {as some would say: to freshen it up}. After the white paint dried, I grabbed a shiny silver paint bottle and threw some stripes on for added interest.







And now this cute guy lives in our office/second bedroom:


I kind of love the way this little 15 minute, spur of the moment project worked out.

P.S. I start my new job today! Can't wait to learn new things and meet new people.  Crossing my fingers that it is the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!