March 21, 2013

Some Random Thoughts on a Thursday

Big news - I got an iPhone 5 the other day.  To say I am obsessed would be an understatement.  I am in love.  I can't put it down.  Yesterday Alex said "I wish you loved me as much as you loved your iPhone"

I am also so proud of my little A-Harr.  He is doing really well at his job - and I couldn't be more proud of that guy. I am also proud that he is doing so well without football in his world {luckily he is semi into soccer so he will have something to watch until August}

We are still loving Macklemore over here.  Alex bought the entire album last week and it has been listened to over and over and over again.  Get me alone in my car and I rap right along {using my rap hands of course}.  We currently like Wings, Can't Hold Us, Jimmy Iovine and Victory Lap.

Do you have a husband that snores? I sure have one.  But he only snores when he sleeps on his back.  So during the middle of the night when he wakes me up with his snoring, I gently {and sometimes NOT so gently} roll him onto his side to make it stop. There other day I saw this picture on Pinterest and it made me laugh:


So there are my random thoughts on this cold, snowy Thursday.

Also - we are planning on heading over to Olympus tonight to walk through the old school - any one want to join us? We would go at like 7:30ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!