March 14, 2013

Meet my Mr.

If you haven't met Alex - you really are missing out.  He is a gem of a person - I love having him as my husband.

One of the reasons that I love this guy oh so very much is that he is totally himself. 

 photo IMG_1778_zps26bdbcea.jpg

Some other reasons that I love my husband are:
  • I love that he smiles with his mouth open
  • I love that whenever he is in trouble he says "I Lu you" because he thinks that it will get him out of trouble
  • I love that he has tried so hard to get me to give him permission to grow out his hair
  • I love that his favorite person is our niece Ava and he just loves seeing and spending time with her
  • I love that he has the perfect movie quote for every situation
  • I love that he says "excuse me" whenever he gets riled up about something
  • I love that every time he has some sort of housework to do he has to put on his headphones
  • I love that he is starting to get gray hairs {and is going to be a salt and ginger man - sexy}
I really just love everything about him - so lucky to be married to him.  Seriously, you guys need to have him {or a guy like him} in your life because he makes it so much better.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest list.

    Smile with his mouth open?! ha! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!