March 11, 2013

Change

We had a really fun jam packed weekend this week.  And I will post pictures in the coming days.  But that little thing called daylight savings threw off my internal clock so a nap was in order instead of spending time with photoshop, so editing didn't get done like I had planned and you will have to wait. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you ever feel like you need something to change?  I am feeling that way right now.  It isn't the kind of change that you would accomplish by moving furniture in your house or buying new clothes, I am craving a big life change.

But I don't really know why I want the change or what the change should be.

Maybe it is the long winter we are having and the sun has been in hiding.
Maybe it is because last year was full of big changes so I expect it
Maybe it is the lack of major projects in my life
Maybe it is the fact that the biggest thing I have to look forward to is in 61 days {Hilton Head}

Maybe it is because I just like change

Whether it be a career change, a location change, a husband change {just kidding LB}, or a priority change - I don't really know, but I do know that change is in the air.

And I am excited to see what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!