We Harris' are coming back at you with another round of 4 things. And this time we are heading straight back to the way this thing started - with things you don't know about us, and a youtube video because thats how these things seem to go.
- I dream of living in New York City - not necessarily for the rest of our lives, but I think while we are young and childless it would be so fun to have a small little apartment and be able to explore that city every day {Alex is so anti living in a big city, he likes the suburbs}
- Alex has gotten used to life with me- he just rolls with the punches now. For example, he was doing a homework assignment yesterday which required him to apply for his dream job {well sort of, he wrote about it for his teacher}. He was looking for jobs in the NFL and one came up in Miami. He was reading through it, and even though it was a fake job application I said: "don't do that job I am not raising our kids in Miami". And then he agreed with me. Rolling with the punches is his style now, marriage has done that for him.
- We both want a puppy REALLY bad - but we can't agree on what kind to get. I an afraid of big dogs {long story short, a dog caused me to break my arm and big dogs are just no nos} and he wants a big dog. I love the size of Sobe {my family dog} but that is just too little for him. We will see who wins the battle eventually.
- Alex was the MVP of his basketball team - he even has the cool trophy to prove it. And no it isn't like those trophies that the entire team gets that says most valuable player... he really was the team MVP.
Do you watch that show? We recently borrowed the DVD's from my brother and it is hilarious. Enjoy the clips below - 14 minutes of your life are going to be well spent {I promise}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!