March 22, 2013

4 Things

Yay for the weekend being nearly here. This weekend is going to consist of lots of studying for me - I have to take the Series 65 next Friday so it's time to buckle down.
But I am not sure I want to think about that. So here are 4 things you may not know about Alex and Michelle.
  1. I really don't like grocery shopping. Mostly because we run out of stuff so quickly. Like milk. Even if we buy two gallons of milk we run out sooooo quickly {Alex drinks milk like crazy}

  2. Alex has finally started coming around to the red/gray hair combo he has going on. After staring at himself in the bathroom for hours {just kidding, after like one minute} he came out and said "I might actually like the grays, it makes me look more mature". Might as well like what ya got!

  3. I have an addiction to Dr Pepper. It's pretty bad. Yesterday I found out the pharmacy by my office has Dr Pepper and the pebble ice. So I will be there every single day.

  4. There is an alternate ego of my husband, and his name is Zumiez Alex - when we were at the mall to get my iPhone, we stopped at Al's old store. And I realized he has a different personality. He uses words like steeze and dope, and he likes to name every shoe in the store. {When I told him this he asked how he acted and I said like the cooler version of the real you, that didn't go over well. Sorry LB}
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!