- They usually put a coconut one and a nut covered one in and I said don't put those sucky ones in there
- If you come to class Thursday you will be SEVERELY disappointed because I will not be here
- I told my wife if she cheated on me I would probably stay with her. I mean she's cool.
- How did you get your font to change halfway through and then change back? I've never seen that before
- I don't believe anything you say because you like Transformers
- You said "Transformers is the best movie since like Citizen Kane" - thats an exact quote
- give me the mouse you jerk
- Remember don't put toilet in the evaluation
August 15, 2011
Remnants from The Rugh
I was looking through some e-mails and saw these gems that I failed to post! Enjoy -
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!