August 20, 2011

My Life is Complete

Since I have been going to my new young single adult ward, my friend Lindsay, my brother and I have to drive like twenty minutes to get to our building (weird for Utah I know, but its far away!)

On one of the roads along the way, there is this little farm.  They keep goats and there is a big pile of rocks.

I would have NEVER noticed it except one time Alex and I went on a double date with Shelley and his wife Ashley. We were driving down that same road and Shelley made a comment about this little farm - "are they farming rocks?"

Now ever since that day I have always paid attention to the rock farm.  And I got Lindsay into noticing the farm too.  Our biggest wish is to see the goats on top of the rocks (who really knows why). 

Now we have been making the long trek to church for three months and they have never been on the rocks.  They are always standing super close but NEVER on top.

Until Alex and I were driving along the road going to my friends wedding reception.  I didn't even think to look, but right as we passed I looked back and . . .  
THE GOATS WERE ON THE ROCKS!

So cute little Alex flipped a U-turn so I could take this picture:


My life is now complete! The rock farm goats did as I wished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!