August 17, 2011

Note to all girls

DO NOT LET YOUR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND/SIGNIFICANT OTHER/FRIEND OF THE MALE SEX CHOOSE THE MOVIES YOU GO TO!
While his opinion is valued and even sometimes taken into consideration, it is not always the best thing for you to do to just let him pick the movie you will see.

Last night Alex made me go see the worst movie I have ever seen.   I didn't really want to go see it but thought I would just go with him.  Let me tell you, it was a BAD decision on my part.

I told him he has to take someone else to those kinds of movies from now on, because I will no longer be accompanying him to movies. And starting now, the movie picks by Alex have to be cleared by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!