August 16, 2011

My Loves - (This Week)

Here are a few things that I love this week
  • Giuliana and Bill - The cutest couple on TV.  I'm not even exaggerating, they completely are.  I am obsessed with their show.


  • Bachelor Pad - also another TV show I am obsessed with.  I think it is just super funny! My favorite line from this week's episode was "It's guard and protect time, are you ready?" But it was also so cute that Ames left for Jackie. Who knew that love could actually come out of Bachelor Pad?

  • Double Chocolatey Chip Frapacino's from Starbucks.  So many calories but SOOOO delicious

  • Also the fact that Alex let me watch Marley and Me - it was a good boyfriend move on his part! Have y'all seen this show? Adorable!

Its been a pretty good week so far and it's only Tuesday! Hopefully things continue to be good because it looks like this week is going to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!