Saturday morning Alex and I decided to head out to a park and bring out the camera to take some "family photos". It was just us, our camera and tripod, and the cute little family that was playing in the park.
Some of the pictures turned out great, some of the pictures turned out not so great. But here they are!
P.S. The red scarf I am wearing in the photos is from Love Felicity that I won in a blog giveaway that was held over at cute Lexi's blog A Little Bit of Eternity!
And now for the crazy rejects that I still kind of love.
Also here are two pictures of my main man Alex - cause I love him and had to share the bottom picture with the world.










These are so cute!! Haha I love that you took them yourself! Bravo! And I love the Murray park and your scarf looks super cute on you!
ReplyDelete