March 07, 2014
4 Things - Top Pinned Items
Happy Friday!
I have been a pinterest junkie lately. While I check Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Vine multiple times per day everyday, I tend to go through phases with Pinterest. I either pin ALL THE THINGS or I don't even check it for weeks.
A few months back I did a blog post about Harry Potter quotes and shared a few images that I created on Photoshop. I uploaded those images onto Pinterest because that seemed like a fun thing to do. And ever since them I have had them pinned, repinned, liked and commented on by all my fun fellow Pinterest users!
So I thought I would share 4 stats on my most pinned images - today we will actually do 5 to include all the images, but I figure my feature my rules.
1. Pinned: 1501 Liked: 220 Comments: 4
2. Pinned: 758 Liked: 99 Comments: 0
3. Pinned: 262 Liked: 33 Comments: 0
4. Pinned: 78 Liked: 6 Comments: 0
5. Pinned: 65 Liked: 7 Comments: 0
p.s. all information is as of Wednesday at 4:00 PM and only counted if the image was directly pinned from my original pin {not taken directly from my blog and posted by another user, taken from google, etc}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow Michelle, that is really cool you posted some of your own work! And to see it get so many repins, you should be very proud!!
ReplyDelete