March 05, 2014

Way Back Wednesday - Hilton Head

Last May the Harris family took a trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina.  And I never uploaded my pictures to my blog! {Oh the shame!!!}.  I did upload them to Facebook but even though I promised I would share them here, I never did.

So as I was preparing to send my 5 favorite photos of the trip to my mother in law, I started looking at them and thought that today was finally the day that I could share the pictures here!

A few weeks ago I shared another "Way Back Wednesday" and thought it could be fun to reminise about some good times I have had in the past.  And what better way to continue in this blog feature than to talk about another beach vacation that I have taken?

{I apologize in advance for the volume of photos, I took a ton and love a lot}.

 Alex loves Scarlett and had to hold her the second we got off the plane in Savannah

 A lovely day at the beach!

 The cutest little bum in all the family!


 Alex ready for a family bike ride
 
 Alex and Hannah in the pool

 Alex at the Harbour Towne Golf Course

 Me at the Harbour Towne Golf Course

 LB hanging in the pool

 Ava has Alex wrapped around her little finger

 A relaxing day at the pool

 Token ocean picture.

 I loved riding our cruisers on the beach

 Alex threw Ava in the air so many times during this trip

 Family bike rides to get ice cream

Beach time with my favorite little lady

We get to go back next year {2015} and I couldn't be more excited. Plus next time little Scarlett will be 2 and there will be a new Harris baby to love.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!