February 19, 2014

Way Back Wednesday

There have been rumblings in our group of close friends of a big trip that we would love to take together.  Like renting a huge house with a pool by the beach to just go relax.  And it got me thinking about the fun trips that I have taken with friends.

The big one that stands out for me was my trip to Hawaii.



When I was 17 {during the summer before my senior year}, I went to Hawaii with all those lovely ladies for a soccer tournament.  We basically played for about 3 days but where there for over a week to enjoy the beautiful state.

We stayed in a bright green beach house that had enough room for all of us.  The best part was that our backyard was the ocean, the sand we are standing on is just steps from the back door. 



My roommates were Jen {tall blonde with light pink tank top}, Erica {green floral tank top}, and Diana {blue shirt crouching at the bottom}. And our room had a lot of fun.  To this day I think of some of the stuff that happened with my roomies that make me laugh - like thinking about Jen's future career as a swimwear designer or Diana carrying around Rexie.

The soccer part didn't turn out so hot for us - we didn't even make it to the playoffs {to be real honest, only Diana, Erica and I were on club team/high school teams so it wasn't exactly the most talented team in the whole world}, but the boys from Cottonwood Heights that came with us took the whole tournament so at least someone from our traveling crew won!


It was a really fun trip full of lots of fun experiences.  I also learned a lot about myself and others on this trip.

What fun trips have you taken with friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!