February 10, 2014

A Post for LB

Alex and I have had an interesting few weeks the past couple of weeks.  Due to some changes in his career path, he has been spending more time focusing on school and his career in the very near future {like May near!}.

Having him home more often has made me really bossy  and asking him to be my little errand boy. And honestly, he has been amazing. He will run to the grocery store to grab last minute items I forgot for dinner, he will clean the apartment, and he will do our taxes in his limited spare time {taxes are boring and so I am SO grateful that he did them for me}.  He has honestly been amazing lately. I couldn't be more lucky!

So basically this long rambling post is just a big thank you to my main man LB.

Also, it allows me to share the pictures  that I have taken of us lately and one when he is being the cutest uncle ever.





Love ya Alex!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Alex and always a yay for Michelle.
    Cute couple you guys are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!