We moved it into our tiny little apartment in the spare bedroom that we use as an office and crafting area. After a month of owning the table, it was just sitting there unused because I didn't know what I would craft. But as you read yesterday, I finally got around to crafting.
So I thought it would be fun to share with you how I have organized my little craft table - which comes with open shelving and drawer space as well as a large table top!
I love the open shelving and drawers! There are actually two sets, one on each side of the table. The room already has a desk that we use for homework, bill paying, etc. Cramped quarters meant that we had to push the table right up next to the wall. The table being pushed up against the wall means that there are currently two drawers and 4 cubbies that are empty. But I know when I get a house with space for a craft room, I will fill up that side too!
I filled the cubbies as so: 1) Cricut mats and a paper cutter, 2) sheets of stickers, 3) rolls of vinyl for my Cricut, and 4) various paper for crafting.
The drawers are pretty useful and keep what used to be a giant mess in a box, organized:
- Drawer One holds my Cricut cartridges, a fancy hole punch, decorative string and scrapbook photo stickers {that's probably not the official name but you use the dots to stick down photos onto paper without using glue}.
- Drawer Two holds scrap paper that I have accumulated through the years and various scrap booking embellishments
On top of the table:
- I have a fun little message center that my mom made for me.
- Cans holding hole punchers and decorative scissors.
- My cricut machine.
- Jars filled with ribbon, washi tape and dry erase markers/crayons.
- a set of hooks to hang my crafting scissors.
Sadly this is not all of my crafting supplies, I have a tub of paints and brushes as well as gift wrapping supplies tucked elsewhere in the room, but until I have my own craft room, Alex has to share some of the space!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!