November 06, 2013

TornBySports

If you are friends with me on Facebook, you probably already know this.  But Alex and I have been offered a cool opportunity to write for a local sports website called TornBySports.  We will be writing about the University of Utah and Real Salt Lake. 

One day I saw that a person I follow on Twitter had retweeted something from TornBySports asking for new contributors.  I checked into it and thought that it would be a fun little side project for me and Alex to do together.  So I sent the site a message on Twitter.  After working back and forth, we decided that it would be something that would work well for both parties, so we moved forward.

Let me just say, contacted Grant (the owner of the site), was a big out of character move for me.  But I am glad that I did something unusual.

So far we have posted about Real Salt Lake two times.  Check them out here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!