November 21, 2013

Last Night

Last night was nothing special. But it also made me happy.

After I went through every nook and cranny of our apartment for a D.I. purge and after Alex watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead, we both ended up in our bedroom.

I started to read a book {The Devil in the White City, sooo good!} and Alex started to write our weekly article for TornBySports.

I didn't even notice how nice this moment was until I noticed him quietly saying what he was writing {unintentionally}. 

That was the moment that I put my book down and just thought, I love how things work around here. Sure we might be lame for reading and writing. But that's fine, it is just what we do. It's so us!

Every day I am reminded of how much I like things just the two of us. I wouldn't change it for the world. 

And that is a cheesy post about basically nothing. How is that for a Thursday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!