After spending Friday night cleaning the Elantra inside and out, we set out for the dealership on Saturday.
We went back and forth on if we were going to do it. We weren't sure if we wanted to really upgrade to the Sonata or just get a newer Elantra. (Adult decisions are not easy!)
Four and a half hours later we walked out with a brand new car!
(One last look at Shandra, our beloved Elantra)
Alex is seriously in heaven. He is like a little kid on Christmas.
It's pretty cool, especially since there are heated seats.
For those of you wondering, Alex does get to drive the new car since we traded in his old one. But I have made him promise that I get a new car soon, and that I get full say in what it is. So let's hope I didn't make a deal with the devil.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!