June 10, 2013

Our Weekend

How is it already Monday? The weekend can't already be over! Mondays are the worst, in my humble opinion. Mostly because it means that there is no more weekend and no more being with LB 24/7 {I kind of like being with my husband, weird I know}.

Our weekend was pretty great, despite the fact that nothing really went according to our plans.

Friday -

we planned to go to a little concert in a backyard {for one of Alex's friends} but instead we went to Zumiez to shop for Alex's birthday present.  We bought the present and I had to wrap it ASAP so Alex wouldn't sneak into the box and use his present early.  {but he did get an instagram pic in before I got it wrapped}

                                  


Saturday -

we had this big idea of riding our bikes to The Park Cafe for breakfast.  So we woke up and got ready.  When I went out to the deck to get my bike I noticed it had a flat {with a brand new tube!} so I gathered the supplies to fix it.  Then when I went out to get Alex's bike, his had a flat too.  So after a lot of tinkering and a little big of anger from big Al, we decided to ditch the bikes and just drive to breakfast.  But we saw a RSL player so it turned out ok.

                            

After breakfast we ran some errands and then we went to look at dogs. It took a lot of willpower to go home without one. Maybe one day...

We also had a lot of impromptu plans with the Harris family on Saturday.  My cute SIL Sarah is in town for a wedding so the girls went to lunch.  Then it was decided that we would go to the pool by their house, after that we went to dinner and then back to watch the RSL game.

Sunday -

After a nice day at church, we went home and took a nap {well I napped, Alex watched something he found hilarious on Youtube}.  Then we went to do some laundry.  After a yummy dinner it was time for Ava's birthday party! Then we went home and watched the Italian Job!

Also, Hailey gave us some beautiful flowers that have made our home look so pretty! 

                

We had a jam packed weekend.  How was yours? Busy or lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!