We are so excited that summer is finally here. We have big plans this summer {last summer was over shaddowed by a little thing we like to call our wedding}. And I seriously cannot wait until all our fun plans come to fruition.
We plan to go up to Bear Lake lots - last summer Big Al had a job that required him to work Saturdays so we didn't get up as often as we would have liked. But this summer, thanks to his job at ZB, we get to go up any weekend we want.
Alex is turning the big 24 - and we are celebrating by having a Bear Lake Birthday Party Extravaganza! What better way to celebrate his day than on a boat? In his flippy floppies!
Concerts - Last weekend we purchased tickets {for $5!} to the Kid Cudi concert in August. I have mentioned before that Alex and I are frequent users of "rap hands" and we bump Kid Cudi on the stereo nearly everywhere we go. So we are excited. And did I mention that the tickets were FIVE DOLLARS? Thank you Twilight Concert Series!!!
Lots and Lots of bike riding - we are going to ride the heck out of those things. And it is going to be glorious. Who wants to join us for a ride?
An Anniversary - we hit the big one year this month {the 20th} and we have some plans in the works. We haven't fully decided but I know that it will be so us and so awesome.
Football! - August 29th marks the very first Utah Football game of the season. And I have a young man that lives with me that is SO excited. What a great way to end the summer than with our Utes?




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!