- "who wants to get extra credit by giving me a tiny, tiny allen wrench"
- "I.T. guy? . . . USELESS!"
- "who's got a tiny allen wrench for me? You're all useless!"
- Come on i.t. guy don't do that to me!"
- "Thank you high school english."
- "Don't anyone look that up, I'm just going to ride that out."
- "But they had Ostertag, he was money"
- "Jimmer to Jimmer . . . Honda"
- "Come on Karl Malone, what's the deal, why are you always wearing a hat? You are a grown man!"
- "Pushing it back, pushing it back!"
- "Got the giggles"
- "Thanks a lot Tom, I'll buy you a pack of... something"
- "Come on. Somebody nerd out on us."
- "No one tell Apple I opened this up"
- "There might be an award"
June 23, 2011
Thoughts from the Rugh
After a week long break from The Rugh we are back and the quotes are better than ever!
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!