- "IT guy, what's the deal?"
- "The lies man!"
- "DENVER!!!"
- "Hey Dad it's 6:30 and I don't want to hang out with mom at all. At all. You need to get up!"
- "Those Pizza Hut pan Pizzas are bullcrap"
- "Class, class, class, class. class, class, CLASS!"
- "Yeah but Davis County sucks... I don't even know where that is."
- "Ogden is the worst, am I right?"
- "Its like a law that you have to own a gun in La Verkin."
- "Rudy was pretty short, he was hobbit sized, am I right?"
- "Man that guy is weird looking. He has a pointy, but not pointy face."
- "It's like a guy was modeling his face, and halfway through he was like crap I gotta go pick up my kids."
- "Obviously you don't speak bermese... bermesian? Berman?"
- "Dope. Dizope"
June 14, 2011
Oh the Rugh!
Here are the wonderful things The Rugh said today!
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!