- Lit Review - aw yeah!
- Nah nah stick your head in doo doo
- I did it right you jerk
- That place is nice, there are nice chairs and like art
- Every single person? Even the people who died of drug overdose?
- Did anyone call you toilet wen you were growing up?
- Michy Kasteler? Has anyone ever called you that? (yes) Dang it!
- We are trying to start a riot or something - that guy sounds like he knows what he is doing
- Classic! Greatest article title ever
- I sex talk A LOT. If they don't allow that I am going to draw the line (he was making fun of someone)
- Your assignment is to watch the news one time the rest of your life
- Who's going to suspect the guy with a Lady Gaga cd?
June 30, 2011
The Rugh today
So today The Rugh was passing out papers and said something hilarious. So me and Melanie laughed at it. He like turned around and said "you guys are always laughing right after I say things". He doesn't believe that we think he is super funny.
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!