- "I'll go play Frisbee or something"
- "I hate laser tag. It's like 20 bucks and you are in there for like 7 minutes."
- "he just died of starvation and death"
- "Shut up, everybody just shut up!"
- "These are general rules for you know, the internet"
- "I would murder him in cold blood"
- "Welcome to the jungle"
- "Too bad, too bad, It's Hefner"
- "Don't buy speakers out of a van people"
- "Bullying sucks. It does! I had a bully for a few weeks and I was like 'am I being bullied?'
- "not normal frisbee, ULTIMATE frisbee"
- "Is anyone concealing?"
- "Y'all ready for this? Da duh duh
June 28, 2011
The Rugh speaks again
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!