March 21, 2012

Check out this video

The other day Alex posted this video to my facebook wall.  And it is completely hilarious.


I don't know if this video is real or not - but I sure enjoyed the three minutes that it took from my life.

  1. Her logic is pretty entertaining - "Well I run the mile in like 7 minutes, I'm running at like 10 miles and hour" - yeah and that compares to a car driving...
  2. Her husband is kind of mean but if I had a wife like this I would for sure do this
  3. Does anyone really not get the concept of miles per hour? Because that seems like a simple concept - I wonder what they are teaching up there at Utah State




Hopefully my future husband doesn't ever catch me in a moment like this - because I know that I have them but LUCKILY they are not on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!