March 13, 2012

Best/Worst

Best

- Having the Harris family all sitting on the couch Sunday night and have 7 adults sing songs just because little Miss Ava told us to - she runs the show

- Trying on the mock up for my wedding dress today - it's perfect and I am sooo excited

- Having my cute wedding dinner dress finally come in the mail - see the picture below


- I got Alex to cut his hair! He looks a thousand times better.  Yay for no more mullet!

 Worst

- I just hate it when The Bachelor ends the way that I don't want it to.  Ben is an idiot for picking Courtney!

- Realizing that it's probably time to start dieting and exercising for the wedding - it's in three months so I guess I need to get a move on

- Not having a computer that works - I'm surprisingly attached to my stupid broken laptop and I don't like that it doesn't work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!