March 19, 2012

Best / Worst

I swear I just did one of these - but my goal is to do one of them once a week so here is another one - enjoy...

Best:
  •   We went and bought the fabric for my wedding dress Saturday - and it looks so cool and I'm obsessed with it.  And that also means my dress is one step closer to being finished
  • Shout out to Erin, Gabe, Liz, Marshall and Drake for making our weekend not boring! We watched Jazz games and spent some quality time with some quality people
  • Made it in and out of IKEA in 10 minutes - I have mastered the maze!
  • I spent a few hours looking at Kitchenaid mixers yesterday, and I found one that I am obsessed with - so if any of you want to give it to me for a wedding present, I would for sure not complain!



  • March Madness has begun - and so far our picks are doing ok - crossing my fingers that our teams don't tank



Worst:
  • I'm a planner... I make lists and like to follow that list very closely.  I made a list of all the furniture we were going to purchase for our future apartment.  I had a bed frame all picked out and everything.  But my super generous future in-laws will be giving us a King bed - and IKEA apparently doesn't believe that they should make bed frames big enough to accommodate that bed.  My list is RUINED!
  • The snow . . . come on Utah, it was Spring yesterday how dare you snow!






1 comment:

  1. I love the bright green so much!! You have to get it. Then we can have a KitchenAid club. Liz can join.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!