December 03, 2011

Oh hey 21

Alright y’all – this past week I had a birthday! I turned the ripe old age of twenty one.  What can you do when you are twenty one? You can legally drink, you can apply for credit cards without a cosigner, you can get into bars, you can get an adult drivers license, you can gamble. 
 
There are quite a few things that you can do once you hit your 21 birthday.  So what did I do?
 
I went to work – gotta make that money!
I went to the DMV to renew my drivers license – luckily you can make appointments so I didn’t have to wait in line!
I went to dinner with my family – the place we went gave me free pizza! Score!
Had the family over for ice cream and cake
Played the Wii with my adorable younger cousins – yeah it was quite intense playing Mario Kart and Just Dance! I really know how to party
 
So basically I didn’t do anything other than renew my license from the list of things you can do when you are 21.  I kept it pretty low key – but it was a great birthday! Maybe next year I will do something fun.

Playing with the adorable Zeke on my b-day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!