December 15, 2011

We make a mean cupcake

I like watching cooking shows.  I watch them every day and dream that I could be as good of a cook as they are.  Probably won’t happen but at least I can dream!

Well last night I was watching Chopped and it made Alex hungry, so we decided to make cupcakes!  And he actually offered to help me, isn’t that nice?

So I put him to work! He cut up the butter, he cracked eggs, he scooped the batter into the cupcake papers.  He was almost as good as Rachel Ray!

Of course I had to document this moment because I doubt that he will ever help me make cupcakes again….


I’m in charge of making cupcakes for a party on Sunday – any suggestions on what kind to make? My favorite is red velvet so I might make those but I don’t know what to take? So let me know what you would want – especially if you are going to be there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!