January 04, 2016

2015 Resolution Recap


source

How did you do on your resolutions for 2015? Did you do well or did you plead the 5th?  Last January, I shared the goals that I made for myself in 2015 and now is the time to post grades.

1.  Disconnect F : We are the worst at putting our phones down and it didn't help that we both got new smart phones in 2015. We are constantly looking at them, checking social media or just messing around.This is definitely something we will have to continue working in the future.

2.  I want to read B - : I actually started the year off really strong with reading.  I read at least 1 book a month until about September.  I was reading Killing Reagan and totally lost my groove. It took me a while to finished the book. After trudging through it,  I took a reading break.

3. Write B- : I started off strong with journaling, but tapered off and only journal every once in a while.  I also definitely slacked off with the blog, sorry friends.  But my job allows me to write every single day. It may be more technical than creative,  but I get to do what I love!

4.  #GetFit D : We started off the year strong by working out and eating healthy.  But sometime in April we lost our spark.  And things went downhill from there.  This is going to be a resolution again for 2016.  Hopefully this is our year.

5.  Experience A : We were able to have lots of fun this year.  We went to Disneyland, took a family vacation to Hilton Head, won grand prizes at parties, bought a house, and had a lot of great adventures.

6.  Save A+ : Our ultimate goal in 2015 was to save up enough to buy a home. We were able to save enough to accomplish that! There is not much that is more exciting than being able to say we accomplished the goal of owning our own home, still have money in the bank, and be able to buy some fancy new things because we were able to save!

I will be sharing my 2016 resolutions soon.  Hopefully they go better this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!