![]() |
| source |
This week for Young Women, we did not have a lesson out of the Come Follow Me manual. Instead, we followed counsel of our church leaders to have our youth participate in Family History.
I want to challenge each of you to set a personal goal to help prepare as many names for the temple as baptisms you perform in the temple. Again, my challenge for you is to prepare as many names for the temple as you perform baptisms in the temple. —Elder Neil L. Andersen
See video (http://bcove.me/x6i8vumj)
Honesty time: I have never logged into family search or spent any time looking at my own family history.
Much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed looking at my family history. I have to go pretty far back to find someone that needs any work done {I have some diligent family history workers on both sides of my family}. But I am hoping to find the one name I need to meet our stakes' goal!
![]() |
| source |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!