October 18, 2013

Disneyland

Disneyland is getting closer and closer every day.  And it is going to be amazing.  Its almost all I can think about. Today I thought I would make a list of the 4 things I am most excited for.

Let's start by watching this awesome video {that my awesome Disneyland buddy Erin posted on my Facebook wall}


1.  The Food - I have been blog stalking Disney Food Blog so I can look at all of the great pictures of the delicious food.  I can't wait to try the fall foods. I also am excited to try the Monte Cristo sandwich.

2. Fun times with Erin and Gabe - I don't know if I have mentioned, but on Monday we are sending Alex home on a plane {he has to work} and we are staying for a day at Disneyland and then driving home. So I will get a lot of quality time with those two, just me and them {third wheelin' it}. But I am excited. They are pretty cool so it should be fun!

3.  California Adventure - I haven't been since I was way younger.  So it has come a long way since then.  I am excited to see Cars Land and World of Color and spend the entire day in the park. I especially can't wait to ride tower of terror, its honestly my very favorite ride.   It is going to be so fun.

4.  All the fun Halloween stuff - I have been over Thanksgiving before and it was amazing. Then when they magically changed it to Christmas, it was also awesome. But I can't wait for the Halloween decor! And having the villains out, and the special Halloween rides. It will be great!

Peace out guys, I am back to daydreaming about our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!