![]() |
| This is a picture from the deck of our apartment, doesn't have anything to do with this post - I just liked it. |
On Saturday we spent almost the entire day at home. We didn't have any plans and it was wonderful. Alex parked his butt on the couch at 8 am and didn't move all day. And I took advantage of that time to deep clean the apartment and take a nap. It was a fabulous day. I wish more Saturdays were lazy just like this one.
In other news, Alex is preparing to sign up for his final semester at the U {graduating in May, YAY!}. He is trying to figure out 7 credit hours to take to complete the hours requirement at the U. I personally think he should take digital photography but he will probably end up taking something boring. Do you have any suggestions for awesome classes at the U? We need 'em!
Alex took the Utah loss on Saturday very personally. He didn't want to talk to a single person about the game. So he tried to avoid contact as much as possible. With how upset he was, you would think that he was an actual member of the team!
Lots of people we know purchased new cars this weekend {including my mom and Alex's bff Gabe}. And it really makes me want a new one! Who wants to finance a new car for me?
Did I mention that we are going to Disneyland next week? Because I am SO excited!!! {It is all I can think about}
My computer has been on its last leg for a long time now. The hinge is broken so it randomly falls backwards. And about two years ago it crashed and has been acting buggy since. And last week I finally got an error message that it just won't recover from. So now I get to always use Alex's computer. For now this is a good solution. But eventually we are going to have to get another computer. {I mean, he only lets me use it when he isn't using it for important things, like school or paying bills (the nerve!)}.
Finally, it looks like Alex and I are going to have an opportunity to work on a cool little side project together. {more details will come up as we get them locked down}. Do you think we can work together without arguing? It might be an adventure!
And that is my brain dump for this Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!